Tuesday 30 June 2015

Ghost River was Amazing!

Ghost River was amazing! The part I loved was Jeopardy. We won amazing prizes. The second thing I loved was when we made the spirit animals that represent virtues. It made me change the way I act to them. I loved how we all shared about our cultures for I was able to learn about First Nation culture and the various cultures of my classmates.

Canada's bird game was also really good. I loved it when we made short skits about them. We had a great time. I want to have more skits about other things so we can understand it more. The last game was so much fun. We learn easily and faster, with the help of Ghost River. Outside of school. we got so many opportunities for camps and groups. Summer camps will be so fun! I hope other people get an opportunity to have as much fun as I did.

Thank you!

By: M H

No comments:

Post a Comment