Tuesday 30 June 2015

Ghost River Experiences

Today, I will be speaking about my experiences with Ghost River.

Overall, my experiences with Ghost River was a very fun experience. I loved it when the elders came and we learned awesome songs and played with the drums. I also enjoyed how we used the furs and how we used the furs. The furs felt very smooth, not rough at all.

I also loved how we got these prizes at the end, like scarves, gym bags, mugs and shirts. On our final day, we played Jeopardy. We had fun and learned a lot form the games, like looking at footprints and getting points to win. My team lost though, but we still had a blast. I also had a fun time learning about the medicine wheel and the stories that all the elders shared. I learned a lot of new things.

By: M. A-D

No comments:

Post a Comment